No.673/2016-Pub Shimla 8th July, 2016
· Approves MIS, 2016 for Apple procurement
· Nod to open 37 new Ayurvedic Health Centers
The Cabinet in its meeting held here today decided to make necessary amendments in H.P. Lease Rules 2013 to include evacuee property which were un-authorized sold in Shimla and Kangra districts as per the provisions of displaced persons compensation and rehabilitation act, 1954.
The Cabinet was presided over by Chief Minister Shri Virbhadra Singh.
As most of the aforesaid evacuee properties are in use and occupation since long it was decided that to avoid long drawn legal proceedings and to realize the use and occupation charges from the present occupants, certain norms were to be examined under the lease rules, 2013 with necessary amendments. The rule shall be applicable only on those properties which were sold un-authorizedly.
The Cabinet gave approval to implement the Market Intervention Scheme-2016 under which about 1.11 metric tonne apple would be procured @ of Rs. 6.50/- per kilogram besides handling charges, which will be Rs. 2.75 per kg and assumed sale realization Rs. 3.25 per kg.
Under the Scheme 279 procurement centres will be opened as per demand of the fruit growers out of which 162 collection centres will be opened and operated by the HPMC and 117 by the HIMFED. This scheme will be implemented in the State w.e.f. 20th July to 31stOctober, 2016.
ABOUT 1400 JOB OPPORTUNITIES CREATED
· Cabinet gave its approval to fill up 600 posts of Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) in Elementary Education Department on contract basis.
· It approved to fill up 500 posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in Education Department on contract basis.
· Approved to fill up 108 posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) in Excise & Taxation Department on regular basis.
· It approved for creation and fill up 30 posts of different categories for new Government Pharmacy College Kangra at Nagrota Bagwan.
· The cabinet approved to fill and create as many as 29 posts in tourism department.
· It approved to fill 26 vacant posts of Mining Guards through direct recruitment on contract basis in Industries Department.
· Cabinet approved to fill up 19 posts of various categories on contract basis in Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation.
· Approved to fill eight posts of Junior Engineer (Horticulture) in PW Department by way of direct recruitment on contract basis.
· Approved to fill up seven posts of Excise and Taxation Inspector through direct recruitment on regular basis.
· To fill up two posts of Driver in H.P. Horticultural Produce Marketing & Processing Corporation Limited (HPMC) on contract basis.
· To fill up one post of Technical Assistant Grade-I in Dr. Y.S. Parmar, UHF Nauni Solan.
· It approved for creation and fill up on one post of Programmer, class-I (Gazetted) in the department of Industries on contract basis.
· Approved to create one post of Company Secretary in HPMC.
· To create and fill up one post of Junior Office Assistant (IT) in Youth Services and Sport Department on contract basis.
· To fill up one post of Driver on daily wages basis in Director Land Records Shimla.
· To fulfill the announcements of Chief Minister, Cabinet gave its nod to open 37 new Ayurvedic Health Centers along-with requisite staff in the State.
· The Cabinet decided to upgrade the Primary Health Centre (PHC) Kuthehar to Community Health Centre (CHC) in Tehsil Jawali district Kangra.
· It approved to open Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Chamiyan in district Solan along-with requisite staff.
· Approved to establish ten bedded Ayurvedic Hospital at Paonta Sahib in district Sirmour as per the announcement of Chief Minister.
EDUCATION SECTOR :
· The Cabinet decided to take over privately managed ‘Deen Dayal Mahesh Degree College, Sugh-Bhatoli in district Kangra with the permission for filling up and creation of as many as 28 posts of different categories.
· Decided to take over the service of teaching and non-teaching staff of Swami Vivekanand Gramodya College, Shivnagar, district Kangra.
· It decided to start Science classes in Government College Rajgarh in district Sirmour.
· Approval was accorded to lease out the land in favour of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to make functional Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sandhol in district Mandi.
· It was decided to provide free school uniform to the students of classes Plus one and Plus two under Mukhya Mantri Vardi Yojna.
The Cabinet gave its nod to allow the use of amber beacon light on top of the official vehicle of Mayor, Municipal Corporation, Dharamshala.
As per the announcements of the Chief Minister, the Cabinet approved to open new 16 Veterinary Dispensaries along-with requisite staff at various places of the State. It also approved to up-grade 13 Veterinary Dispensaries to Veterinary Hospital along-with requisite staff.
The Cabinet approved for conversion of Hair & Skin Care Trade into electrician Trade in Government ITI Manali at Patlikuhl.
Approval was accorded to provide funds for construction of Sarai Bhawan at Bodhgaya (Bihar).
Cabinet approved the proposal for terms and conditions for the appointment of Directors in HPSEBL.
It was decided that to avoid un-due delay in filling up the posts in different government departments, the requisitions for filling up the posts should reach Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur by 28th of February and 30th of June every year. It was further decided that dates may be advanced in consultation with the Commission.
AMENDMENTS/ACTS & RULES
· It gave its approval to amendment in the Himachal Pradesh Town and Country Planning, Rules, 2014.
· Cabinet approved Himachal Pradesh Electricity Distribution Management Responsibility Act, 2014-framing of rules thereof.
· It approved amendment in Tax Schedules under Himachal Pradesh Value Added Tax Act, 2005.