The State government has decided to give extension of two years of service along-with an increment to the National awardee teachers as a Teacher’s Day gift. The Decision in this regard was taken in the Cabinet meeting held here today under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh.
It was decided the teachers honoured with State level awards would also be given one year extension in service from the next fiscal.
The Cabinet approved transfer of area of Jurisdiction of Police Post Dodra-Kwar from Police Station Rohru to Police Station Chirgaon as all five gram panchayats of Dodra-Kwar were far away from Rohru as compared to Chirgaon. This will benefit the people of Dodra-Kwar.
The Cabinet decided to regularize the service of as many as 49 contractual Junior Engineers in Zila Parishad Cadre in the State.
It approved opening of police post at Kutehr for Kutehr Hydro Electric Project (240 MW) on PSOD basis along-with 9 posts of Police Personal in Tehsil Bharmour, district Chamba.
The Cabinet decided to open ITI at Mashobra in Kasumpati Assembly constituency of district Shimla.
It decided to open Tehsil at Ghanari in Una district as per announcement of the Chief Minister on his Una tour in January 2015.
A decision was taken to waive off/exempt the registration fee as well as stamp duty in all such cases where all the roads, paths, streets abutting the plots as well as the areas marked for the public utilities and facilities including Parks, open spaces, schools, dispensaries, parking areas and other recreational activities are required to be transferred in the name of Urban Local Bodies, Panchayats etc. Approval was accorded to provide status of Nagar Panchayat to Jawali in district Kangra.
It also gave nod for granting secretariat pay to the employees of
The Cabinet decided to take over the services of teaching and non-teaching staff of science and commerce faculty working under self-financing scheme in government college Daulatpur Chowk in district Una.
The Cabinet decided to refund the upfront premium to M/S Adani Power limited of Jangi-Thopan (480MW) and Thopan-Powari (480MW) hydel project.
It decided to sale power available to Government of Himachal Pradesh on account of equity participation in Rampur Hydro Power Station. It decided to reallocate 30 percent power available to GoHP to HPSEBL for
meeting its long term power planning and to provide uninterrupted power supply to the consumers. Besides, the transmission losses and charges as applicable shall also be to the account of HPSEBL.
A decision was taken to invite global bids for implementation of 37 Hydel projects (1131.2 MW) in the State on BOOT basis and on the basis of quoting highest upfront premium over and above the minimum threshold amount and by liberalizing the terms and condition of the bid document.
It decided to allot Thaltu Khor–I and II Small Hydro electric project of 5 MW each to Clif Finvest (P) limited.
The Cabinet decided to open new health Sub-Centre at Gram Panchayat Nangal Jariyal in Una district and health Sub-centre at Village Gadiyara in district Kangra.
THE CABINET APPORVED THE CREATION/FILLING OF VARIOUS POSTS
· Th Cabinet decided to create two post of additional advocate general on tenure basis for SAT.
· Approved 29 Posts of clerks in PWD department under Limited Direct Recruitment Scheme (LDR) on regular basis through HP Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB), Hamirpur.
· To fill 975 posts of Junior Office Assistants (IT) in different government departments.
· Creation of Two posts of IT consultants in Excise and Taxation department.
· Filling up 10 posts of Steno typist in Industries department.
· Approved creation of posts of Protocol Officers with supporting staff at Shimla and Kullu.
· Filling up of 13 (existing) vacant posts of Junior Scale Stenographers on secondment basis in HP Secretariat.
· The Cabinet also decided to fill up the posts of the different
categories on outsource basis in HP State Pollution Control Board.
· Approved filling up of six posts of peons in Sainik Welfare department amongst the eligible ex-servicemen on contract basis.
AMENDMENTS AND ACT AS APPROVED BY THE CABINET
· The Cabinet approved amendment of Rule 69-B of HP. Motor Vehicle rules, 1999, pertaining to allotment of ‘fancy’ or ‘vanity’ registration numbers of vehicles. It decided that the numbers from 0001 to 0010 may be reserved exclusively for government vehicles. and the other numbers be given on first cum first serve basis i.e from 0011 to 0100 with special registration fee of RS 1,00,000, identified fancy numbers between 0101 to 0999 Rs 25,000 and numbers between 1000 to 9999 with registration fee of RS 5000.
· The Cabinet approved amendment in Aerial Rope-way Act, 1968.
· Partial amendment of department notification of excise department in clause iii of para number four i.e. No EXN-F(9)2/99 dated 23 July 1999.
· Approval to amend existing entry number 14 of schedule – II appended to the HP Tax on entry of Goods into Local area Act, 2010. This goes to fulfill the budget announcement of the Chief Minister in his budget speech. All inputs, raw material and packing material including goods mentioned in the schedule being brought from outside the state for consumption, sale, use or manufacturing other than the goods mentioned at entry No.9-b, of the Act will be charged entry tax at the rate of 1 percent in place of existing 2 %.
· Approved mandatory e-payment of Tax under the HP VAT Act, 2005 and Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 which would be effective from 1st October, 2016. All dealers to pay tax electronically under the VAT Act, 2005.
· Approved proposal for pre-assessment refund against Bank Guarantee under the HP VAT Act 2005 to avoid delay in disbursement of refunds.
· Approved proposal for e-filing returns under the HP Passengers and Goods Taxation Act, 1955.
· Approved proposal for -filing returns under the HP Taxation (on certain Goods carried by Road) Act 1955.
· Approved amendment in ‘Comprehensive Guiding Principles-2013’ for regulating the transfer of State Government employees.
It was also decided that the works proposed to be given to the agencies other than the PWD. The concerned department will seek No Objection Certificate from the PWD. It was also decided that all government offices/ Public Sector Units/Organisations will engage Home-guard jawans for their security requirements.
All assembly segments will now have development blocks
Decision was also taken to create there new block in Jawalaji, Palampur and in Doon assembly segments which didn’t had development blocks earlier. After this there is no constituency in the state left without blocks.
Besides, Decision was taken to transfer and re-organise the Panchayats. Three out of five Panchayats of Salooni Block of Chamba district , viz: Aial, Bantar and Chee in development block Tissa, Nine Panchayats of Development Block Jhandutta, viz; Fatoh, Bakroha, Auhar, Amarpur, Kotlu, Paploh, Bramana, Chatt, Kapahada and Karloti in development block Ghumarwin to facilitate the people of the area.
Similarly decision was taken to transfer three panchayats of Nagrota Bagwan, viz: Bala-Jandrangal, Paddar and Tangroti to Dharamsala development block, three Indora block, viz; Baranda, Kandwal and Ritt to Nurpur Block, 13 Panchayats of Nurpur block viz: Batrahan, Golba, Chattar-Jogiya, Chattar, Hatpang, Parna, Khehar, Rehan, Milla, Lahrun, Kannaur, Talara, Pajahara, in Fatehpur development Block, Three panchayats of Mandi development block viz: Kothi-Gehri, Dusra Khaboo and Sardhwar to Balh block. Similarly four panchayats of Balh block, viz: Janed, Marathu, Natned and Sain are transferred to Mandi block, Four Panchayats of Dharampur in Mandi district, viz: Chowk, Jhajel, Ropdi, Parsada-Hawani to Gopalpur development block, six panchayats of Karsog viz: Pressi, Baroh-Rohanda, Ghadoi, Nihri, Marhada-Badehan and Jaral in sundernagar development block, Three panchayats of Basantpur viz: Baldehan, Naldehra and Dummi in Mashobra development block and one Panchayat of Nadaun, namely Nara to be shifted to Hamirpur development Block.
By and large all this has been done in order to make blocks and assembly co-terminus for administrative convenience and for benefit of the people.